It's been a while since I last blogged. Here's a follow-up on my last entry. So how did it pan out? I couldn't get into a single class! Would you believe it? In a way, I'm glad it turned out the way it did because otherwise I would have had to cough up a couple of thousand dollars. I don't have that kind of money. It's just as well that I have to wait until Fall. In the meantime, I will just have to save up for it. That will mean a lot of tuition until graduation. *sigh*, I don't really know what to do now. I can also take out a loan... but I don't really want to.
I spent the last few day dawdling. I'm now trying to put myself back on track to get a backlog of tasks accomplished. It feels daunting and overwhelming but I really have to stop procrastinating. I am going back to my procrastination book to review the strategies for countering procrastination.
Now that I have update my notes, I'm going to practice what I've learned. I'm going start by breaking down tasks into sub-tasks. I've broken down Pay Bills into o.Pay Comcast, o.Pay PG&E, and Balance Bank Account. Let's roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment